Thursday, December 5, 2019

Our family get together of 4th December - A past to remember, a present to celebrate, and a future to generate!



My blog is my journal; it makes me live my life over and over again. This is true not just for me but for most of my friends and family members. I know that like me they too from time to time refer to my journal for reliving some happy times and recollecting great memories, and I believe they would continue to do so. I hope it also inspires other people to lead lives happily and if possible to keep a record of their happy moments, lest they forget.
One such recent happy event attended by all near and dear was yesterday, 4th December. The occasion was my wife’s birthday party. The get together dinner which lasted happily for well over two hours was at the Okra Restaurant, Marriott Hotel and Convention Center which was enjoyed by one and all.
As for me, it was an occasion to remember the past, celebrate the present and pray for good health and happiness of my wife and other family members.
Here are a video and pictures of the party:
VIDEO:






































No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have the Birds Gone, from Srilekha?

Where have the birds gone, from Srilekha? Their wings, once vibrant, are now silent in flight, The birdbaths, forlorn, yearn for their c...