Friday, February 1, 2019

What’s in this Wok! – A Puzzle!


Here is a puzzle for you. Just for some fun look intently at the above two pictures and guess what is in the Wok. The puzzle appears to be a crazy one but it is not, look at the second photograph, the cutlery surrounding the Wok is the key to the answer. I hope you got the answer correct.  
Please recheck your answer with the one I have provided towards the very end of this article.
As for me, I did not have to see the Wok to guess what is in it. As soon as I entered our house this afternoon I could guess beyond any doubt what I am going to relish for lunch and dinner today! This happens to me all the time and I am sure for every one of you…the smell reveals the dish. Smell helps to discover and enjoy food as much as taste. The sense of smell explores our food before we eat it. And almost every food offers up delicious aromas and some of them make our entire house smell amazing. These smells are far better than room fresheners and other fragrances because they smell appetizing, delicious, and mouthwatering and also rekindle some fond memories.
We are experiencing a very cold winter in Hyderabad and there are many comfort foods for winter like the one in this puzzle that will make our houses feel homey and cozy through smell and taste.  
Now for the answer to the Puzzle: 
Vegetarians may not like the answer!
It Is A Classic Crab Curry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy World Book Day!

  Today, 23rd April is World Book Day. World Book Day is a special event celebrated globally to promote the joys of reading and the value of...