Thursday, August 18, 2016

My Grandson’s first Raksha Bandhan festival.

My eight month old grandson, Ch. Atharv enjoyed his first Raksha Bandhan / Rakhi Purnima festival. He very quietly and cutely allowed his sister and my sister to tie Rakhi to him. With a baby in the house every festival, especially every first festival of the baby becomes all the more special. So was today. Everyone’s attention and affection was on him and he behaved so well. He went to everyone in the family and saw all the traditions of the festival with interest and happily. We are all excited and elated with his behavior. The attached photographs convey how happy he and we all are with this year’s Raksha Bandhan festival.
This blog post is to share our happiness with all of you…my blog followers and random readers and to seek your best wishes and blessings for my grandson. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. This festival is always close to my heart.
    Apart from my birthday, I feel even more special on Raksha Bandhan.
    As the days turned into years I am always overwhelmed when my childhood days constantly are screening in front of my eyes.
    This auspicious festival can be even more perfect by Raksha Bandhan Dresses for Kids.

    ReplyDelete

Happy World Book Day!

  Today, 23rd April is World Book Day. World Book Day is a special event celebrated globally to promote the joys of reading and the value of...