Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Memorable Pictures with Rhythmic Posts on Facebook – Part XI

Mother, two sons and four grandsons,
You know them all!
Specially the grandsons!
Grownup now; but here they are small,
I am sure you recognize them all!
As you are their facebook pal.
One of my memorable pictures,
From a distant past,
But close to my heart!
With my parents and sisters.
Do you recognize these Cars?
The only ones on our roads for years!
Proud possession of generations!
Here is our family amidst celebrations!
An outing of ‘Eighteen Members’!
In a Fiat and Ambassador, ‘Just Two Great Cars’!
With my siblings lovable,
Two sisters and a brother.
Friends forever!
All for one, one for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy World Book Day!

  Today, 23rd April is World Book Day. World Book Day is a special event celebrated globally to promote the joys of reading and the value of...