Friday, February 27, 2015

One of my Signature Dishes, which is highly rated! – Fruit & Nut Bread Pudding.

The attached pictures are of the Fruit & Nut Bread Pudding I just made. The purpose of this post is not only to inform that this Signature Dish of mine is very popular among my family and friends; but that this time I made it with lot of help from my granddaughter, Ch. Sudhiksha…thanks to her. She helped me throughout the preparation. As I buttered each side of a bread slice and cut it into triangles, she picked them up and  carefully laid them in layers in the baking dish, spreading fruit and nut perfectly on each layer. You can see this in the attached photographs. She also helped me in preparation of Milk-Butter-Sugar-Egg mixture with all special ingredients like Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Bay leaf, Vanilla and so on. I appreciate her interest and enthusiasm to learn and help, thanks to her. This time everyone appreciated her too.   





No comments:

Post a Comment

Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Temple Stamps Table Top/Wall Hanging Souvenir from INDIA POST!

This is a unique addition to our family’s Stamp Collection (starting from the 1930s!), a FRAMED Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Temple Stamps  Table Top...