Friday, June 27, 2014

My Son's Upanayanam Ceremony.

My eldest son Ch. Srikanth's Upanayanam Ceremony was performed on Sunday, 22nd June 2014, at our house, Srilekha, in the company of near and dear. You can see the Ceremony in detail by viewing the following Photo-Video:
My nephew Dr. Sudheer, my niece Alekhya and my grandniece Sudhiksha as a team; shot a Video and took Photos of the Ceremony - Joyfully engaged in photography! …A Video of little over 3 hours! And 780 Photographs!
I choose about 30 percent of the Photographs to make the above Video. The Video is for the sake of relatives and friends who could not attend the function and are anxious to view the Upanayanam Ceremony.
Hope they, my blog followers and you the casual visitor to my blog will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Temple Stamps Table Top/Wall Hanging Souvenir from INDIA POST!

This is a unique addition to our family’s Stamp Collection (starting from the 1930s!), a FRAMED Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Temple Stamps  Table Top...