Sunday, September 29, 2013

Drive out this thughlaq leader and his coterie.

Hearing to this thughlaq leader’s nonsense I have a strong feeling to drive out this ‘diabolic shameless ignorant idiot’ out of our boundary using every possible means – strong retorts and of course certainly his favourite Cricket Bat and my favourite Baseball Bat! But I can’t do this as I am not like him and his filthy team; I am governed by decent game rules.
Good news is that his diabolic innings is anyway coming to an end. He has dug his own grave by hurting the intellectuals and all the men who matter with his corrupt match fixing practices and irresponsible babble.
If ever he rises up again, may he learn to speak intelligently and play a decent game.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have the Birds Gone, from Srilekha?

Where have the birds gone, from Srilekha? Their wings, once vibrant, are now silent in flight, The birdbaths, forlorn, yearn for their c...