Monday, May 30, 2011

IPL-4 was too long, confusing and mostly boring.


For me; IPL-4 was too long and mostly boring, more so as my favorite local team - Deccan Chargers, have repeatedly disappointed me. Many crazy followers of Cricket would condemn my opinion because they may wrongly think that I am criticizing the great game of Cricket. However hardcore the followers of the Game might be; I do not think even one single Indian fan other than the paid observers, commentators, cheer girls and statisticians have watched each and every Match or for that matter even fifty percent of the Matches. 51 days of Cricket and 74 Matches may not be tiring for those earning Lakhs and Crores of Rupees but it is definitely too tiring and a waste of time for the normal lovers of Cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy World Book Day!

  Today, 23rd April is World Book Day. World Book Day is a special event celebrated globally to promote the joys of reading and the value of...