Tuesday, April 12, 2011

HAPPY SRI RAMA NAVAMI!

Today is the festival of Sri Rama Navami. On this happy and auspicious day of Chaitra Shukla Navami; the Birthday and Wedding day of Sri Sita Ramachandra Swamy, I wish you all a Very Happy Festival. And I wish and pray for the blessings of Sri Sita Ramachandraswamy; to be upon us all, always”. I am an ardent devotee of Sri Rama; I have a special affinity for him as I am named after him and his dynasty (Raghu Rama), and as we lived at his footsteps close to his abode ‘Bhadrachalam’ for almost 30 years.
I have posted a few photo-articles earlier on Sri Rama Navami and Bhadrachalam. You may read these articles by clicking on the following links:
(News of Sri Sita Rama Kalyanaotsavam at Bhadrachalam)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy World Book Day!

  Today, 23rd April is World Book Day. World Book Day is a special event celebrated globally to promote the joys of reading and the value of...