Sunday, May 9, 2010

Celebrating my 200th Post!

On the night of 5th May we had a festive family–dinner in celebration of my 200th Post. Sudhiksha our granddaughter was quite excited as usual with any party at home. As you can see in the photographs below she did not partake in the dinner with us but is quite happy seeing all of us together and enjoying. Hina, our daughter-in-law who has come from Dammam, Saudi Arabia on 2nd May to attend a job interview at New Delhi on 9th May was with us on that day. We were happy that she was with us at the celebration. She has her interview at New Delhi tomorrow. We wish her all the best.
When I started blogging on 20th April 2009 I had no idea how frequently and how long I would be writing. I always aimed to just add five more articles to my blog and once this was achieved I would aim to write another five. This is how in steps of five I have crossed the 100 mark and now 200. I am normally writing every alternate day. Once an article is posted I would relax not thinking about my next post. And when that alternate day arrives I fortunately get some idea and accomplish that post too. I have been somehow successful so far.
I have received a number of emails and phone calls with congratulatory messages and words of encouragement. Such messages are a great inspiration. I have the enthusiasm to write but I do not know how long I will be able to think of subjects of interest to write on.
Thanks to all of you following my blog and your messages of appreciation and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Temple Stamps Table Top/Wall Hanging Souvenir from INDIA POST!

This is a unique addition to our family’s Stamp Collection (starting from the 1930s!), a FRAMED Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Temple Stamps  Table Top...