Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Our family, with the Presidents of India.



Top photo: My father Sri N. Bhaskarachary is greeting Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India. I am the shortest person in the photo, holding on to my father’s pants. My brother Lakshminarsu is behind me and my mother Smt. Eshwaramma behind my brother. And my sister Hemalatha is resting in my mummy’s tummy. The other important person in the photo is Dr. Burgula Ramkrishna Rao, Chief Minister of erstwhile Hyderabad State (holding a walking stick).
Bottom photo: My father Sri. N. Bhaskarachary is greeting Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrshnan, the second Presidnet of India as he is being introduced. Others in the photo are Sri. K. Brahmananda Reddy, Chief Minister of AP State, Sri. J.V. Narsing Rao, Dy. Chief Minister & Sri. G. Venkataswamy, a Minsiter.

P.S. You may click on the following link to reach several of my photo-articles / blog posts on Kothagudem, Singareni Collieries, Bhadrachalam, Godavari River, Parnashala, Kinnerasani and Papikondalu:
http://srisrilara.blogspot.in/2013/08/list-and-links-to-my-blog-posts-on.html

1 comment:

  1. Sri N Bhaskarachary seems to be an important and respected man in his time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Temple Stamps Table Top/Wall Hanging Souvenir from INDIA POST!

This is a unique addition to our family’s Stamp Collection (starting from the 1930s!), a FRAMED Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Temple Stamps  Table Top...